Please follow all steps in the order they are listed:
Get your user name, temporary password and email address
- If you're a new student and do not know your NSU user name, temporary password & email address, please visit Student Information Lookup.
- You'll be required to enter your First Name, Last Name and Student ID.
- You can obtain your student ID number from your student ID card or your student registration statement.
Change Your Temporary Network Password
- Your network password will be used to access MyNSU, email, lab computers, and wireless
- Go to myPass and select Change My Password
- Enter your user name and temporary password. Click the Logon button
- Set your new password and then click the Change Password button.
Create a Network Password Reset Profile
- Go to myPass and select Create/Edit my Profile
- Enter your user name and current password. Click the Logon button
- Provide answers to 3 questions of your choice. Click the Update button when finished.
- Once updated, if you forget your network password in the future you will be able to go to myPass and select Reset my Password.
- Go to the MyNSU login.
- When prompted enter your user name (for example: j.j.jones) and password then click the Sign In button.
Login to Your Student E-mail Account
- While you are in MyNSU on the upper left-hand side of the screen you will see the image for NSU Student Office 365.
- Click on the image
- The Outlook Web App window will appear the first time you login.
- Please select (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) for the Time Zone.
- Click the OK button.
- You will then have access to your mailbox.
- For general help and information regarding your e-mail account please visit: Outlook Help.
If you have issues logging in, please contact Client Services