Skip to main content

Enrollment Requests

Veterans Enrollment Reporting Form 
All students using Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Education Benefits must complete a Veterans Enrollment Reporting Form at the beginning of each term.
Failure to do so will result in a delay of your enrollment certification with the VA. 

Please email to request the Veterans Enrollment Reporting Form.