Skip to main content

How to Apply

Students using Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) education benefits must be seeking a degree in an approved program or enrolled in an approved certificate program.

Students using VA education benefits for the first time are required to submit an application to the VA. Applications can be submitted using one of the following methods:

  • Veterans can apply using their eBenefits accounts
  • Apply online at
  • Visit your nearest VA regional office to apply in person
  • Consult with the VA Certifying Official in the Military Services and Veterans Affairs Office
  • Call 1-888-GI BILL-1 (888-442-4551) to receive an application in the mail.