Skip to main content

Licensing Process

Licensing Process

Any person, business, or organization with an interest in marketing products bearing the trademark of Norfolk State University need to obtain a license through the Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC).  

If you are a business interested in producing or selling items using the Norfolk State University trademarks, you may apply for a license with our licensing agent: 

Peyton Scrivner, Manager-Partnerships

Click here for information on the licensing process.