Skip to main content

Tuition Assistance

Norfolk State University is approved for military tuition assistance for military members seeking to earn their degree.  The Department of Defense (DoD) offers tuition assistance for voluntary, off-duty educational programs.  Each branch of the armed forces has a policy regarding the use of tuition assistance and how to apply for tuition assistance.  The Military Services and Veterans Office offers assistance to all Active Duty, Reserve and Guard members seeking guidance on tuition assistance.      

Use the links below for more information on tuition assistance policies and applying for tuition assistance for each branch.     

Per DoD policy, all Service members must receive approval from an Educational Service Officer or counselor within their Military Service prior to enrolling at Norfolk State University.