The Office of University Events is responsible for university-wide planning, coordination, and execution of events that enhance and supports the image and mission of the University. Some of the major University events include:
- Homecoming click here for photos
- Senior Toast
- Fall & Spring Commencements
- President's Gala
- NSU Foundation Scholarship Luncheon
- Campaign Kick-offs
- President’s Hospitality Suite for NSU Home Football Games
- Founders Day click here for photos
The Office of University Events is committed to helping its campus partners design and execute events that enhance the university's image and areas of excellence. The team offers advice on:
- Setting event goals, objectives, and timelines
- Event design and production
- Budget tracking and review
- Venue considerations
- Logistic suggestions and order placement
- Event promotion
To determine if University Events can be helpful to you, please begin by submitting the Event Request Form.
The Office of University Events, has a variety of items that will help you smoothly execute and effectively brand your event. These items include banners, tablecloths, easels, and related items. Norfolk State University staff may rent these items free of charge, however, a replacement fee will be charged if the items are not returned. For more information and to request materials, please fill out the Equipment Request Form.
After your event, please consider providing feedback to the Office of University Events by filling out the Event Evaluation Form.
These forms may be downloaded, printed, completed, then returned to the Events Coordinator, Marissa Nihill via email or campus mail.
Social Media: @NSUEvents Facebook