The Norfolk State University Retirees Association, founded July 12, 2000 under the administration and inspiration of Dr. Marie V. McDemmond, was formed to give structure and official voice to the University’s retirees.
Many of our retirees are unaware of the benefits of being a retiree of Norfolk State University, and some just do not avail themselves of these privileges. The association made a commitment to ensure that all retirees are made aware of the benefits:
- A complimentarily parking decal.
- Two complimentarily tickets to each home football and basketball games.
- Library rights to check out books for a semester.
- A 33% discount on the admission to attend NSU theatre productions in the L. Douglas Wilder Performing Arts Center.
- A 50% discount on the admission to attend theatre Productions in the Little Theatre, Brown Hall.
- 10% discount on items purchased in the bookstore, not including software.
Dues and other monies are to be paid in person or by mail to the financial secretary. Checks and money orders are to be made payable to NSURA. Do not mail cash.
Please take the time to review the following documents: