Hampton Roads Transit Go Pass Distribution
Students, faculty and staff: If you plan to ride the Tide or any other HRT mode of transportation, you’ll need a Go Pass. Distribution will begin Wed., Feb. 1 and will continue until close of business Tues., Feb. 14.
Residence Life will be responsible for distributing the passes to on campus residents (including Spartan Suites) in the following manner:
- The Residence Coordinator will notify students that the passes are available at the front desk of each Residence Hall.
- Students will sign a roster when they receive their pass
- The Residence Assistant will go to the room of students that have not picked up their pass in an attempt to deliver them.
- There is someone available 24/7 to give out the passes.
Student Activities will be responsible for distributing the passes to commuter students in the following manner:
- A designee will distribute the passes at the front desk on the first floor of the Student Center from 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Monday– Friday.
Spartan Card Office will be responsible for distributing the passes to faculty, staff, and administrators in the following manner:
- SpartanCard Office personnel will distribute passes at the front desk from 9 a.m.–4 p.m., Monday– Friday.