| Campus Events Scheduling Information/ Forms|
General Activity Request Form (GARF) - 25live.collegenet.com/nsu
Important Planning Notes:
- All media equipment request (i.e. VCR, TV, Overhead Projector, Screen) MUST be made directly through the Office of Information Technology (OIT) @ ext. 2898 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least (7) days prior to the event.
- All facility requests for the Wilder Center MUST be made directly through the Wilder Administrative Office @ ext. 2061.
- All facility requests for Scott/Dozier and/or catering MUST be made directly through Catering Services @ ext 8304.
- Requests for use of Robinson Technology Center must be made through College of Science, Engineering & Technology @ ext 9446.
- Non-Pepsi products are NOT allowed on NSU campus.
- The Office of Student Activities requires student organizations to donate 25% of the proceeds to Norfolk State University Office of Advancement Scholarship Fund and agree to pay Campus Police for additional security.
- Remember to keep a copy of your APPROVED GARF throughout the activity to show upon request by university officials.
- YOUR STUDENT ORGANIZATION ADVISOR or designee must be present throughout all activities and events.
- YOUR ORGANIZATION is responsible for making sure the facility is clean and returned to the original setup. Failure to comply will result in the inability to reserve spaces.
- APPROVED fliers are to be posted on bulletin boards only. Posting of fliers and decorations is prohibited on windows, walls (including BRICK), doors and lamp post, etc. Unapproved posted items are subject to immediate removal. Failure to comply will subject the organization to disciplinary sanctions.
- ALL food must be ordered from NSU Dining Services (Thompson Hospitality) prior to the event. NO OUTSIDE FOOD IS ALLOWED unless you have obtained a written waiver from Thompson Hospitality. Failure to adhere may result in disciplinary sanction and/or fine and failure to reserve space.
- Only Pepsi® products are allowed on the campus.
General Activity Requisition Change Form
Change Request Notices must be submitted no less than (5) working days prior to date of event. Fill out the form and send as an email attachment to email@example.com
General Activity Requisition Cancellation Form
Cancellation Notices must be submitted no less than (5) working days prior to date of event. Fill out the form and send as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org