General Activity Requisition Form (GARF) - Online
- All media equipment request (i.e. VCR, TV, Overhead Projector, Screen) MUST be made directly through the Office of Information Technology (OIT) @ ext. 2898 or email@example.com at least (7) days prior to the event.
- All facility requests for the Wilder Center MUST be made directly through the Wilder Administrative Office @ ext. 2061.
- All facility requests for Scott-Dozier and/or catering MUST be made directly through Catering Services @ ext 8304.
- Microphone Service request after 5.00 pm or on Weekends must be prepaid to Facilities Management @ ext 2451 prior to approval of GARF request.
- Requests for use of Robinson Technology Center must be made through College of Science, Engineering & Technology @ ext 9446.
- Non-Pepsi products are not allowed on NSU campus.
- The Office of Student Activities requires student organizations to donate 25% of the proceeds to Norfolk State University Office of Advancement Scholarship Fund and agree to pay Campus Police for additional security.
General Activity Requisition Change Form
Change request notices must be submitted no less than (6) working days prior to date of event. Fill out the form and send as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Activity Requisition Cancellation Form
Cancellation notices must be submitted no less than (6) working days prior to date of event. Fill out the form and send as an email attachment to email@example.com