We provide a variety of services to help employers hire NSU students, graduates and alumni. Below you will find a list of services available. Click on the service you would like to learn more about or scroll down to learn about all the services.
- Career Fairs
- On-Campus Recruitment Program
- Internships and Cooperative Education Programs
- Job Posting
- Employer information sessions
- Panel Discussions
To post a job opportunity (full-time, part-time, internship or co-op), use the option listed below:
- Logon to: Spartanlink and click on “employers.” You will need to register and choose a user name and password, and then you may post the job announcement. If you are already registered with us and have forgotten your username and password, please click on “forgot password.”
We reserve the right to screen all job listings. We serve equal opportunity employers only.
How we market your job openings?
When you post your job announcements in SpartanLink, registered students and alumni have immediate access to the positions, the appropriate academic department is notified, and e-mail notices are sent to students who are registered and have the appropriate majors. You may also review resumes on file in SpartanLink for students and alumni in the appropriate major.
| On-Campus Recruitment Program|
Employers from business, industry, education and government send recruiters to Career Services to facilitate their hiring needs. Students meeting employer and university criteria are then interviewed for permanent job placement, internships and co-ops. If you would like to interview students on-campus for full-time openings, internships or co-op requiring at least a bachelor's degree, please contact Mrs. Melody Iannone - at (757) 823-8462 or email email@example.com .
- Fall 2013 Recruiting: September 3 - December 5
- Spring 2014 Recruiting: February 3 - May 2
| Career Day/Graduate Profession School Day|
We host two career fairs, one in the fall and one in the spring. Both events allow students the opportunity to interact, network and obtain hiring needs and information from hundreds of company representatives. To participate call (757) 823-8462 or click here to register – https://nsu-csm.symplicity.com/events/
- NSU's Spring Career Fair, Thursday, March 6, 2014 - 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Annual Etiquette Dinner, Thursday, April 24 - 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Contact our office for more information: Student Services Center, Suite 318 - 757.823.8462
| Career Fair Shipping Information|
Please forward your packages in a timely manner to:
Norfolk State University Central Warehouse
Attn: Career Fair
700 Park Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23504