For Blackboard assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call toll free 1-844.266.4990, or Submit a Ticket. You may also access Blackboard help by vising sit the Blackboard Help website.
When seeking Blackboard Technical assistance, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- First Name and Last Name
- Blackboard Username
- Contact Information: email address and telephone number
- Course ID w/ section number
- Brief description of request: Provide detailed and descriptive information.
Note: Blackboard may experience service outages between the hours of 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. on Fridays for scheduled system maintenance. For MyNSU, NSU Webmail, or Password Reset Assistance, please email email@example.com, or call (757) 823-8678.
How to access course content, take tests, submit assignments, use SafeAssign, and perform other course-related activities?
The Blackboard Learning Management System can be accessed using most web browsers. However, it is very important that your web browser is configured correctly. Additionally, your course may require the use of course contents from publishers or online proctoring tools.
A best practice is to delete cookies and browser history at least once per month. Please close all applications in your computer, start the browser, use the CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE keys to delete or clear the cookies and the browser history.
For the best online learning experience, you will need:
- Windows 7 or, Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- At least 512 MB RAM
- Broadband Internet Connection (1.5 Mbps required, 3.0 Mbps recommended)
- Adobe Flash 10.1 or later
- Latest version of Java
- User privileges to install software for required software installations
- Microphone and webcam (headphones with microphone recommended) for courses that require online meetings with audio and/or video participation and for online proctoring.
NOTE: While mobile devices, especially smartphones, are convenient and may be utilized for some course functions, they cannot be the primary device for completing your online course work.
Report an issue with this website
To report an issue or problem with this website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.