Incomplete Grade Contracts
Incomplete Grade Contracts provide students with an opportunity to complete course requirements for a course they could not complete during the active term.
Incomplete Grade Contract Completion and Submission Procedures for Undergraduate Students
The grade of “Incomplete” may be assigned only if:
- The student is currently passing the course.
- The student has completed at least 80% of the coursework.
- Both student and the professor have agreed to the conditions listed on the contract.
Assigning the Incomplete Grade
- Download and save the Incomplete Grade Contract
- Open a new Incomplete Grade Contract for each Incomplete grade assigned.
- Electronically complete all areas down to the "Registrar Section”.
- Print the contract for signatures. The contract should have faculty and student signatures.
- Scan and electronically submit the form to Dr. Robin Marable at firstname.lastname@example.org for tracking purposes. HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Keep the signed copy and provide the student with a copy.
Submitting the Incomplete Form to Change the Incomplete Grade
- Once the student has completed the work, shade in the assigned grade and sign the contract in the "Registrar Section” on the hard copy that was signed.
- Scan and electronically submit the form to Dr. Robin Marable at email@example.com. HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.