SSC General Forms
The New and Improved Incomplete Form
This new process is working wonderfully! If you posted any "I" grades, please move forward with getting students to complete the work so that the corrected grade can be submitted as soon as possible.
Here are the steps for completion:
- Download and save the form on your desktop.
- Open a new form for each Incomplete grade.
- Electronically complete everything down to the "registrar" section, including a default grade in case the student does not complete the work by the due date.
- Save and Print this completed form.
- Sign and have the student sign. Keep this signed copy and give the student a copy.
- Once the student has completed the work, bubble in the updated grade on the hard copy that you and the student have signed. Sign again at the bottom. Have it scanned and sent to the registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) and to us (email@example.com) electronically.
That's it !!! No hand delivery, no lost paperwork!! Student Accountability!!