Benefits to Service-Learning Faculty
- Merit increases, and Promotion and tenure
- Engage in the Campus to Campus partnerships: Community-Based Participatory Research and Community engagement Initiative
- Engage in co-learning and research opportunities with students and colleagues
- Presentations at conferences
- Professional development
- Grants and awards, and University recognition for community service and public scholarship.
- Use of Innovative teaching methodologies by connecting course content to outreach and engagement activities.
- Intrinsic gratification and personal growth