Login to MyNSU
- Go to MyNSU Login
- If prompted for your User Name and Password please enter email address
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org) in the User Name field, your network password
- Click the login button.
Log Your Student E-Mail Account With MyNSU
- While you are in MyNSU on the upper left-hand side of the screen you will see the image for NSU Student Outlook Live eMail. Click on the image.
- You will be redirected to your mailbox. The single sign-on (SSO) allows you to access your mailbox without having to enter your Windows Live ID/email credentials.
- For general help and information regarding your e-mail account please visit: Outlook Help.
Create a Network Password Reset Profile
- Go to myPass and select Create/Edit my Profile
- Enter your user name and temporary password. Click the Logon button
- Provide answers to 3 questions of your choice. Click the Update button when finished.
- Once updated, if you forget your network password in the future you will be able to go to myPass and select Reset my Password.
Alternative Email Login
- Go to the http://mail.office365.com/
- Enter your e-mail address and network password.
- Example: email@example.com
If you have issues logging in, please contact Client Services