2015 UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM
101 WORKSHOP SERIES
(Date and time of workshops will be scheduled in accordance with the
FY-2015 Undergraduate Research Symposium)
URS Workshops Offered Include:
How to Prepare Oral and Poster Presentations
Designing an Effective Research Study
- Data Collection and Analysis
How to Put it All Together
Work shop participants will:
- Learn how to identify a research idea.
- Learn how to refine a research idea.
- Learn how to develop a testable research question.
- Learn how to develop a testable hypothesis.