Welcome to the Administrative Office of the Department of Facilities! Our mission is to ensure the efficiency and optimal functionality of all departmental assets and resources while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Dia M. Hayes
Our team guides the financial management and business operations. We have the primary responsibility of providing and maintaining fiscal operations for all university capital and non-capital projects, budget development, financial accounting, procurement of goods and services, and maintaining storeroom operations. In addition, the division provides:
- Mail services to students, faculty, and staff
- Transportation/Fleet services consisting of coach buses, shuttles, vans, and state vehicles
- Collaborating with division managers to perform all personnel related actions of the department from hiring and terminating staff
- Coordinating training logistics for professional development and serving as a liaison and resource to the University Human Resource Offices.
- Administrative Services Team
- Customer Services
- Transportation / Fleet Services
- Postal Services