- Only United States Postal Services mail is handled in the mailroom.
- All other services, i.e. UPS, Airborne, DHL, FedEx, is handled by Central Warehouse.
- The United States Postal Service collects NSU outgoing mail Monday - Friday at 4:00 pm.
- The closest Postal Service U.S. mail collection box at 600 Church Street in Norfolk, VA.
Dormitory Resident Mail Services
- Mailboxes will be assigned to on campus students only.
- The mailroom will post, daily, a list of packages and accountable mail for students who are expecting deliveries.
- The mailroom will post, daily, a list of packages and accountable mail for the Central Warehouse.
- The mailroom distributes mail to mailboxes at 12:00pm daily.
Spartan Suites Resident Services
- The NSU mailroom will manage and distribute packages and accountable mail for Spartan Suites.
Faculty and Staff Mail Services
- Mail will be sorted and delivered to designated boxes.
- Interdepartmental and campus received externally will be distributed daily.
- Mail will be delivered to all administrative offices.