You may register for the Elaine P. Witty Symposium via mail, email, or fax by completing the embedded registration form and sending it to Ms. Velma Naylor.
Ms. Naylor will also accept telephone registrations (see contact information below).
Please note: Only individual registrations will be processed.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 7, 2014
*No admission fee, but registration is REQUIRED for participants (students, faculty, guest). Advance registration is encouraged to assure adequate preparation for conference materials and lunch. Limited lunch seating available on April 12th. Remember, your registration is NOT complete until the registration form has been received.
For all registration questions, contact Ms. Naylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (757)823-8886/Fax: (757)823-2449
700 Park Avenue, Norfolk State University
School of Education
164 Bozeman Education Bldg.
Student Poster Session
1. The registration deadline is April 4, 2014.
2. All poster topics must be related to the symposium theme.
3. Ten (10) finalists will be selected for the Friday, April 12 poster session contest.
4. All finalists will be provided a tri-fold poster board. No other supplies will be provided by the symposium.
5. Equipment using electrical support or other audio-visual equipment MAY NOT BE USED in the poster session.
6. The finalists poster setup is scheduled from 10 am - 12 noon, Friday, April 11.
7. During the poster session on April 11 from 3-4 pm, presenters are expected to remain at their individual display for questions and informal discussion on the poster submission.
8. The top three (3) winners will be announced on Saturday, April 12. Evaluation criteria are contained in the guidelines found on the link above entitled Poster Session Contest Guidelines and Entry Form.
9. The top three (3) winners will receive prizes.