Skip to main content

M.A. Special Education Rehabilitation Counseling

Master of Arts in Special  Education Rehabilitation Counseling

Students from any discipline who wish to increase their competence in serving persons in rehabilitation counseling programs may earn a Master of Arts Degree in Special Education. Admission requirements are consistent with those of the Graduate Council of Norfolk State University and the admissions committee of the Department.